Friday, August 7, 2009

That last day in August

It might be a full month before the regular football fans gets to enjoy finals fever but for footy tragics like myself tonight is the eve the real finals series.


Thats right folks thousand of fantasy football leagues all over the country are gearing up for there first week of finals. Masses of coaches brooding over team selections and tormenting themselves over those last few vital trades.


This year I managed a 66% success rate entering three different types of Fantasy Footy competitions and managing finals in two out of three, even picking up a minor premiership in my Dreamteam league much to my cousins dismay.


Decimated by injuries in both leagues I've patched up the holes as much as I can and need a win in Dreamteam to earn the week off and a win in FootyHero to aviod elimination.


Go those mighty Wolves ...

No comments:

Post a Comment