Wednesday, July 22, 2009

... another blog is born!

There is undoubtedly millions of first blog posts littered throughout the interweb. What makes this post so special you ask? Well friends, family and random browsers of the world wide web the reason this post is so unique is that it is my very first attempt at blog sphere stardom!

I'll be honest with you up front as this is as much an exercise in personal growth as a social experiment in whether I can hold a captivated audience.

It has also been a rocky start not only did I have to overcome the dilemma on what to title my blog and secure a catchy url that even my parents might remember. I then managed not once but twice to lose all that I had typed in to my first post by being lured into the browsers Google search field, particularly embarrassing for a guy who calls himself a software consultant. If you don’t tell anyone I won’t.

I hope to be humorous, honest and even interesting at times as I try to capture my enthusiasm for a range of topics I find enjoyable. I also suspect a collection of rants and raves about a range of topics that boil my blood or simply annoy me at the time.

Let the experiment begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment