Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Virtual Steve goes Live!



Howdy and welcome to the official launch of Virtual Steve. What's so official about it you ask? Well today I actually told friends and family about the blog I've been running for the last six or so weeks.

Put up your feet, let the dog get comfortable at your feet and have a look over my past musing, rants and observations. As my profile states I'm not exactly sure of what I hope to gain from this blog if nothing else it will serve as my own electronic diary. I initially hoped to post to it daily but soon opted for quality over quantity as entries can be quite time consuming to articulate.

I've also integrated a Twitter feed and have been enjoying my foray in to these new communication media. Feel free to leave a comment if anything I say struck a nerve or tickles a fancy and pop by from time to time for my latest grumbles.

May your browser refresh and your mouse point true ...

No comments:

Post a Comment