Saturday, May 8, 2010

Time for a reboot!


I've been a little disappointed in myself over the last six months and my complete lack of posts. Much has happen in my life so I can't really blame a lack of content, I've just failed to find the time to pen it to paper … um, electronic pages.


Given that I perceive this blog as a kind of electronic journal its pretty useless as a retrospective view of my goings on if I don't make any post. So it is time for a reboot of virtualsteve as I still think it has place online, all be it a small.


I hope to spend the next fortnight or so catching up on some of the many posts I've told myself I'll write over the last six months. Covering a number of subjects from almost buying a block of land to moving in with the family in law. As well mush lighter subjects such as reviews on the movies I've seen and the video games I've completed.


So tune back in it'll be a shotgun ride for the next month or so and then hopefully this new found passion will persist and I'll get back to making a post or three every week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment